Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I love it when I'm wrong! About this anyway...

A few hours after my post, our PM emailed us to say that the concrete company had been out putting the forms up for the basement walls and would be pouring concrete that evening.  I drove by late this morning and they were taking the forms off.  It is much easier to see the foot print of the house.  




Above is the view from the left side of the house.  You can see where the garage doors will be.  


Above is the view from the right side of the house.  


I think the bump out above will be the porch.  

So, despite mother nature's best efforts, we have some progress.   Here's hoping that they get done what they need to with enough time to properly straw and insulate it before the snow comes later this afternoon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment